Trust Matters Financial Planning is seeking a highly organised, friendly and trustworthy individual to join our Employee Benefits team.
We have recently launched a comprehensive Employee Benefits Management service tailored to meet the evolving needs of businesses of all sizes. With a focus on delivering high-quality employee benefit programs, we aim to enhance our clients’ competitive edge in attracting and retaining top talent. We focus on enhancing employee satisfaction and well-being. Our solutions are designed to meet the unique needs of any workforce while ensuring compliance with Irish regulations.
Employee Benefits Client Manager
As an Employee Benefits Client Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Employee Benefits Solutions and play a crucial role in managing and maintaining positive relationships with business clients. This position requires a deep understanding of employee benefits programs, excellent communication skills, and the ability to navigate complex client needs. You will serve as the primary point of contact between the company and its clients, ensuring the delivery of high-quality service and the effective implementation of employee benefits programmes.
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients to understand their needs and expectations.
• Act as the main point of contact for client enquiries and concerns.
• Work with clients to design, implement and manage employee benefit programmes tailored to their specific requirements.
• Ensure seamless integration and communication between various stakeholders including internal teams and insurance companies.
• Provide expert advice to clients on employee benefits trends, best practice and compliance.
• Proactively identify and address client issues, working collaboratively with internal teams to find effective solutions.
• Oversee the work of the Employee Benefits Administrator.
• Analyse benefits data to provide insights and recommendations to help ensure Trust Matters is always improving.
• Generate regular reports for clients, highlighting key metrics and performance.
• Identify opportunities for upselling additional services or expanding existing benefit programmes.
• Work towards maintaining a high client retention rate through exceptional service delivery.
• Hold an LIA or IIPM equivalent qualification.
• Proven experience in employee benefits management or a similar client-facing role.
• Strong understanding of employee benefits programs, regulations, and market trends.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Problem-solving and analytical abilities.
• Knowledge of Insurance Provider benefits administration platforms is a plus.
• Customer-focused with a commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
• Adaptability to a dynamic work environment.
• Ethical and trustworthy conduct in handling sensitive client information
Pension, Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Income protection, Dental Insurance.
We are located a 5 minute to the Luas and in close proximity to the M50.
Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by close of business on Wednesday 21st February.