Private Client Administrator
Trust Matters Financial Planning is seeking a highly organised, friendly and trustworthy individual to join our Administration team as Private Client Administrator. Reporting to the Head of Operations, this is a great role for someone who relishes a challenge in a company that is at an exciting stage of growth. The role offers variety every day, helping to manage the workload of new business to dealing with existing client queries. The primary function is to provide support to existing clients while supporting sales staff.
- Producing accurate client reports as required.
- Managing client data and maintaining CRM files.
- Following up and supporting clients by keeping them informed and progressing their business efficiently by providing excellent customer services.
- Handling office tasks such as filing, scanning and presentations.
- Support to sales staff and senior management.
- Setting up meetings as required.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Maintaining polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail and postal mail.
- Anticipating the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Maintaining and implementing compliance requirements for Existing Business customers.
- Working in line with company procedures and handbooks.
- Supporting marketing by promoting products and services offered by the company.
- Delivering a consistent, high level of professional client service with a focus on enhancing the client experience at every interaction.
- General office duties.
Experience and Requirements
- Ideal candidates would have experience in Life and Pensions administration in a fast-paced office environment ideally in a Financial Advisory business.
- A passion for providing excellent customer service with strong communication skills both written and verbal including a confident and professional telephone manner.
- QFA qualified or part-qualified or working towards this.
- Experience in using CRM systems
- A people person who thrives on dealing with people and paperwork.
- Team player, who works well in a dynamic team and equally works well on their own initiative.
- Strong numeracy skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy is key.
- Ability to work well under pressure and ensure work is completed to a high standard.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize workloads.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook with excellent communication skills.
- To act in your client’s best interest at all times.
• Customer-focused with a commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
• Adaptability to a dynamic work environment.
• Ethical and trustworthy conduct in handling sensitive client information
Full and part-time positions available.
Pension, Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Income protection, Dental Insurance.
We are located a 5 minute to the Luas and in close proximity to the M50.